If you join or rejoin in October, November or December, you will receive membership for the 2021 calendar year, a savings of up to $50!
There are several categories of SN-ICC membership, as follows:
- Government Member – $50 annual dues. An employee of a department or entity that is a subdivision of the State of Nevada, such as an incorporated city, county or district, that is charged with the responsibility for the adoption and enforcement of national and regional and local construction codes and standards, and includes building officials, fire officials, and employees of consultant firms or Chapters that assume full-time, full-service code administration and enforcement responsibilities (plan review, permitting and inspection) on behalf of a Government Jurisdiction.
- Industry Associate Member – $50 annual dues. An employee of a professional association, firm or corporation engaged in the design, construction or inspection of buildings and structures regulated by the adopted national, regional and local codes and standards.
- Student Member – $10 annual dues. Full or part-time students of a public or private university, state or community college or other educational institution situated in the region covered by the Chapter engaged in building, architectural, engineering, construction, public or business administration.
- Retired Member – No annual dues. A government jurisdiction member, government jurisdiction employee member, government associate member or industry associate member in good standing with this Chapter who retires.
- Honorary Member – No annual dues. An individual who has rendered outstanding and meritorious service in the furtherance of the Chapter’s objectives, is nominated by the Board of Directors and confirmed by a majority vote at a regularly scheduled Chapter meeting.