Joining the Southern Nevada Chapter of the International Code Council provides members with many benefits, including:
Access to the members only section on www.snicc.org, where you will receive:
- Discount pricing on all SN-ICC educational seminars and programs.
- Discount pricing on all EduCode International educational seminars and programs.
- At the monthly chapter meetings, there is no charge for members. The cost of lunch for nonmembers is $20.
- The ability to network with building officials from all of Southern Nevada’s jurisdictions, as well as our many industry members.
Membership Categories Include:
- Government Member – $50 annual dues. An employee of a department or entity that is a subdivision of the State such as an incorporated city, county or district that is charged with the responsibility for the adoption and enforcement of national and regional and local construction codes and standards and includes building officials, fire officials, and employees of consultant firms or Chapters that assume full time full service code administration and enforcement responsibilities (plan review, permitting and inspection) on behalf of a Government Jurisdiction.
- Industry Associate Member – $50 annual dues.An employee of a professional association, firm or corporation engaged in the design, construction or inspection of buildings and structures regulated by the adopted national and regional codes and standards. Industry associate members pay a reduced fee of $10 for lunches at monthly Chapter meetings in addition to $50 in annual dues.
- Student Member – $10 annual dues. Full or part-time students of a public or private university, state or community college or other institution of higher education located in the region covered by the Chapter engaged in building, architectural, engineering, construction, public or business administration. Student Members receive free lunches at monthly Chapter meetings.
- Retired Member – No annual dues. A government jurisdiction member, government jurisdiction employee member, government associate member or industry associate member in good standing with this Chapter who retires. Retired members pay a reduced fee of $10 for lunches at monthly Chapter meetings.
- Honorary Member – No annual dues.An individual who has rendered outstanding and meritorious service in the furtherance of the Chapter’s objectives, is nominated by the Board of Directors and confirmed by a majority vote at a regularly scheduled Chapter meeting. Honorary members receive free lunches at monthly chapter meetings.